Gift certificates up for grabs to the best entries
The past months have been challenging for parents, especially for moms who have to make sure the family is well taken care of at home and children are learning despite the situation we are all in. Everything that mothers are doing in and out of the house, they do it with all our hearts and with 100 percent love put into each and every task.
This Mother’s Day, Manila Bulletin, in partnership with SM, is inviting moms to share the joys of being a mother by posting a video with the theme “A Mother’s Message: Why I love being a Mom.” This video is a chance for mothers to take a pause from their busy life, to reflect on what it really means to be a mother, and why they give their whole lives into being a mom.
Exciting prizes will be given away such as P5,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates for five winners and another set of P3,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates for five more winners. Both sets will have the chance to be featured in Manila Bulletin’s social media pages.
Here are the mechanics for “A Mother’s Message: Why I love being a Mom!” video contest.
May 4, 2022—Deadline of Postings
May 8, 2022—Announcement of Winners
1. This contest is open to all mothers of all ages.
2. Participants should like and follow Manila Bulletin’s social media pages (@manilabulletin) and save the screenshot as proof; namely: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
3. Participating mother must record a video of herself stating what she loves the most in being a mother, in English or Tagalog, in not more than sixty (60) seconds.
4. One (1) entry for each participant only.
5. All video entries must be posted in either Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or TikTok, with the hashtag #MBMothersDay2022 and tag @manilabulletin.
6. Final video post must include a caption of not more than 100 words. The caption should be a motivational or inspiring message to all mothers.
7. Entries may be edited, and effects and filters may be used. There should be no watermark of brands, and no copyrighted images and music.
8. Setting of posts in should be set to “Public.”
9. Posting of entries is until May 4, 2022 (11:59pm) only.
10. Participants are required to email their final video file to [email protected] not later than May 4, 2022 and follow this format:
a. Subject Line: “MB Mother’s Day Contest 2022
b. File Name: “surname_first name_title of video”
Example: “Dela Cruz_Juan_TangingIna”
11. In the email, please include the following information.
a. Title of entry
b. Participant’s full name
d. Birth date
e. Mobile Number
f. E-mail Address
g. Up to 100-word description of video or message/caption.
h. Photo of participant with her child/children.
i. Screenshot of liked Manila Bulletin social media pages.
j. Link to the actual post
k. Copy of at least one (1) valid ID
12. All submitted video files shall become the property of the Manila Bulletin and has the right to feature the participants, winners, and may use them for promotional purposes.
13. All entries will be validated and judged by Manila Bulletin representatives.
14. Criteria for judging:
Originality and Creativity 30%
Viewers Impact 30%
15. There will be five (5) winners of P5,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates, and five (5) winners of P3,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates. Both sets will have the chance to be featured in Manila Bulletin’s social media pages.
16. Finalists and winners will be announced through Manila Bulletin’s social media pages and will be featured on Manila Bulletin’s official Facebook page on May 8, 2022.
17. Employees of the Manila Bulletin including their relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity or affinity are not eligible to join the contest.
18. Claiming of prizes will be at the Manila Bulletin main office at Muralla corner Recoletos Sts., Intramuros, Manila on a pre-scheduled basis. All prizes that are not claimed after 45 days from announcement shall be forfeited.
SIGN UP TO DAILY NEWSLETTER